What's new?

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Customer Photo - Julie from Minneapolis

It's great when customers send me photos of their paintings hanging pride of place.  This one is from Julie in Minneapolis.  It makes me so happy to know people are enjoying my work in their home.  I love what Julie has done with her daughter's bedroom.  The colours are so warm and comforting & I love the duvet cover pattern. The 'Dream Big' decal on the wall is such a great mantra for a little girl to see before she goes to sleep every night too!

Thanks Julie for sending me the photo and allowing me to share it!  I really love what you've done with the room. x

The beautiful bedroom created by Julie in Minneapolis for her daughter.
If you have a photo of one of my paintings or prints hanging on your wall that you'd like to share, feel free to send it to me.  It's always wonderful to see my work in its new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment