What's new?

Monday 21 November 2011

Not Long Now Until Maidenhead Art Market!

Maidenhead Art Market Art on the StreetWell it's been a little while since I last posted as I've been so incredibly busy. I've been preparing for Maidenhead Art Market on 3 December 2011 which has kept me busy in addition to fulfilling numerous custom orders.

Feel free to pop down and see me - I will be exhibiting paintings on Maidenhead High Street from 10.00-16.00 on Saturday 3 December 2011.  You will be able to buy any of the works on display on the day or place a custom order for the exact size and colours your want.  Any custom orders placed on the day will be completed and shipped to you in time for Christmas.  So if you have been thinking of giving somebody an original artwork or would like something new and unique to display when you're having your Christmas lunch, pop down and buy a painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment